The healthcare providers attending the 2017 ACE Summit represented 65 healthcare systems from 42 states.
These providers are responsible for 1,213 hospitals, 4,615 non-acute care facilities, and 214,965 beds. Take advantage of the Reverse Expo at ACE 2018 to meet with providers from across the nation.
Each ACE Summit Supplier Pass Includes:
- Sunday Evening Welcome Reception
- Sunday Evening Orientation
- Monday Supplier Welcome Lunch
- Monday Breakout Sessions
- Monday 7-Session Supplier Strategies Track
- Monday Business Exchange
- Tuesday Networking Breakfast
- Tuesday Keynote Sessions
- Tuesday Networking Lunch
- Tuesday's Reverse Expo
- Tuesday Event Reception
- Wednesday Networking Breakfast
- Wednesday Facilities Planning Summits
- Wednesday Idea Exchanges
- Company listing in the ACE Source Guide
- Exclusive Facility Data Report
- Discounted rates at host hotel
- Discount on future ACE passes
- The ACE Summit provides a unique forum for senior hospital and health system executives to network with and engage their peers on issues that challenge today's healthcare systems. Timely education programs target topics and issues impacting decision making in the areas of healthcare architecture, construction, capital equipment, engineering and facilities.
- Unlike a traditional expo, the ACE Summit & Reverse Expo features senior hospital, health system and GPO executives in booths hosting healthcare suppliers, vendors, capital equipment planners, architects, engineers and other parties in an effective and efficient manner. Hospital and health system executives actively source new vendors from the companies attending the ACE Summit & Reverse Expo.
- Gain a fresh perspective on how to better position your product or service to assist healthcare systems and hospitals in meeting the challenges they face.
- Dynamic industry thought leaders discuss the future of healthcare and provide insight and analysis in a multi-track educational program and in general sessions.
- Sessions are approved for continuing education credits.
- Meet with hospital, health system and GPO executives one-on-one as they host you in their booths at the Reverse Expo.
- Network with leading healthcare architects, equipment planners and general contractors in the Evening Business Exchange.
- The ACE Summit & Reverse Expo is the most efficient venue to generate qualified leads from:
- Health Systems
- Facility Owners
- Equipment Planners