2018 ACE SUMMIT
The 2018 ACE Summit was held February 19-21, 2018 at the Westin Peachtree Plaza in Atlanta, GA. A record number of attendees took advantage of the unique opportunity to network and share conversations about the issues impacting healthcare architecture, construction, capital equipment, engineering and facilities.
MONDAY EVENING BUSINESS EXCHANGE
The Monday Evening Business Exchange at the 2018 ACE Summit provided the opportunity for attendees to network with executives from 52 leading architecture, construction, equipment planning, engineering and other "specifier" firms.
TUESDAY REVERSE EXPO
The healthcare providers attending the 2018 ACE Summit represented 63 healthcare buying groups and owners from from 42 states.
These healthcare buying groups and owners are responsible for 1,540 hospitals, 11,012 non-acute care facilities, and 234,758 beds.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR INTERACTION AT THE ACE SUMMIT INCLUDE:
- Sunday's Evening Welcome Reception
- Sunday's Evening Orientation
- Monday's Supplier Welcome Lunch
- Monday's Breakout Sessions
- Monday's 7-Session Supplier Strategies Track
- Monday's Evening Business Exchange
- Tuesday's Networking Breakfast
- Tuesday's Keynote Sessions
- Tuesday's Networking Lunch
- Tuesday's Reverse Expo
- Tuesday's Event Reception
- Wednesday's Networking Breakfast
- Wednesday's Facilities Planning Summits
- Wednesday's Idea Exchanges/Professional Development
2017 ACE SUMMIT KEYNOTES
THOUGHT LEADERSHIP PANEL
Kathleen Kinslow, CRNA, EdD, MBA
Chief Executive Officer, Aria-Jefferson Health;
Executive Vice President & Chief Integration Officer, Jefferson Health
Lance Mendiola, CHSP, CHFM, CBO, MS
Vice President, Facilities Management and Construction