2019 Spring IDN Summit
During the Reverse Expo at the 2019 Spring IDN Summit, a total of 89 systems hosted suppliers and GPOs at their booths.
These systems represented:
- 1,959 acute care facilities
- 24,453 alternate care facilities
- 294,346 beds
- 2019 Spring IDN Summit Reverse Expo Map
2019 Spring IDN Summit Networking
The 2019 Spring IDN Summit was held April 8th -10th at the Omni ChampionsGate in Orlando, Florida. Attendees took advantage of the networking below to share opportunities in the healthcare and pharmacy supply chain space. Some of the opportunities for interaction at the Spring IDN Summit included:
- Vizient's Sunday Analytics Lab
- Sunday Evening's Welcome Reception
- Sunday Evening's Briefing Session
- Monday's Teambuilding
- Monday's Breakout Sessions
- Monday's GPO Receptions
- Tuesday's Product Showcase Breakfast
- Tuesday's Keynote Sessions
- Tuesday's Product Showcase Lunch
- Tuesday's Reverse Expo
- Tuesday Evening's Kentucky Derby Reception
- Wednesday's Product Showcase Breakfast
- Wednesday's Supplier Executive Education
- Wednesday's Opportunity Exchanges
Click on the educational track below to listen to session recordings and view the powerpoint slides:
2019 Spring IDN Summit Keynote Speakers
IDN Summit Thought Leadership Panel
IDN Summit Sponsors
The IDN Summit would like to thank the sponsors of the 2019 Spring IDN Summit.
The participants in the 2019 Spring IDN Summit Teambuilding Challenge sponsored by Premier, partnered with Foundation For Foster Children. Foster children are placed in care as wards of the state and far too often, they are shifted from one placement to another having to put their clothing and belongings in garbage bags as they prepare to move. Unfortunately, the message these children often get is that they are disposable. IDN Summit attendees assisted the Foundation of Foster Children by providing backpacks and duffels stuffed with basic life necessities to better navigate their difficult life journey.
The Product Showcase at the IDN Summit gave Provider attendees the opportunity to learn more about innovative products and services offered by ten sponsoring companies. The IDN Summit also gives back to a number of non-profit organizations chosen by participating Provider attendees. $4,100 dollars was donated from the IDN Summit on behalf of participating IDN Executives to 32 different non-profit organizations.